Our School Board provides an important conduit for the school to engage meaningfully with our community, parents, staff and students.
School Board is the governing body of the school made up of parents, teachers and members of the community. School Board meets to discuss and decide on a range of issues relating to school governance. It is supported by the work done by its subcommittees. The Lathlain Primary School Board has ten members and meets regularly throughout the year.
The role and function of the Board is to (but not limited to):
- Review school performance and endorse school improvement plans
- Accept and endorse (and contribute to) the Annual Report.
- Endorse School Policy (and develop as required)
- Endorse the annual finances through:
- Budget approval
- Approval of the scale of Fees, Charges and Contributions
- Monitor annual income and expenditure through finance committee reports.
- Other matters as relevant to the effective running and performance of the school
Refer to the following documents for a more detailed explanation of the role of the School Board:
Minutes of all School Board meetings held throughout the year will be included below, once they have been passed at each subsequent meeting as a true and correct record of events.
- 31st May 2021 Minutes
- 14th June 2021 Minutes
- 2nd August 2021 Minutes
- 13th September 2021 Minutes
- 8th November 2021 Minutes
2022 School Board Members
In 2022 your School Board Representatives are: