Chaplaincy at Lathlain Primary
The chaplaincy program aims to build a school culture that support the mental, emotional, social, and intellectual development of children and the needs of their educators and caregivers.
Our Chaplaincy program can include:
- Lunchtime and after-school activities
- Support for grief and loss
- Social awareness programs
- Fun activities like student meals
- Community fundraisers
- Referrals: Counselling and family therapy/psychology
- Advocacy and case management
Parents need to complete a chaplain referral form (available from the office) if they want their child to meet with the chaplain. Parents can also make an appointment to see the chaplain via the admin office.
Our Chaplain is Debbie Hodson who will be working every Wednesday and Thursday in 2023.