Our school provides access to Department of Education online services. These enhance the contemporary learning opportunities available to students and the range of teaching tools available to staff to deliver the Western Australian Curriculum.
Your permission is sought for your child to be given access to these online services.
The Department’s online services currently provide students with access to:
- individual email and calendar accounts;
- the internet, with all reasonable care taken by central office and schools to monitor and control students’ access to websites while at school;
- online teaching and learning services such as Connect, web-conferencing and digital resources;
- online file storage and sharing services; and
- these online services at locations other than school.
"*" indicates required fields