The school canteen operates every Friday.
How to order:
All orders need to be received by 10:00am on Thursday for delivery on Friday.
- Clearly write your child’s name, room number and order on a lunch order bag (extra lunch order bags are available from the lunch order drop box outside the deputy principal’s office)
- Place the correct money in the bag. (Please note that any change will be returned to your child along with their lunch order.)
- Place the order bag in the canteen lunch order drop box located outside the deputy principal’s office before 10:00am on Thursday (the day before you require the lunch)
Canteen lunch orders can be placed online at QuickCliq.
Visit the LINK to make an order.
Please ensure orders are placed by 10am Thursdays.
Cancelling Canteen Orders depends how you ordered.
If you have ordered ONLINE with QUIKCLIQ you must cancel online, if you cancel before 10am Thursday your account will be credited.
Go the QUIKCLIQ homepage www.quickcliq.com.au, login
Click on the ‘ACTIVE ORDERS/CANCEL ORDERS’ button to cancel online order.
MANUAL ORDERS BY LUNCHBAG
Please call the canteen on 9224 9830 before 9am on the Friday of your order.
The canteen is happy to hold this order as a credit until you need it.
IMPORTANT: When you decide to use the credit you must call the canteen and request to use the credit so the order can be provided to your child. Please call before 9am Friday.
The answering machine in the canteen records date and time of your message.
CANTEEN VOLUNTEERING MADE EASY
We're using SignUp.com
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link http://signup.com/go/gMvLhxx (or link below)
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
Thanks a million and remember you get faction points for your kids if you come in!!